Child Support Enforcement Attorneys Pembroke Pines, Weston & Sunny Isles Beach, FL

When court-ordered child support payments are overdue, enforcement becomes necessary. Our child support attorneys can assist your with collecting past due payments. A court hearing will to determine if the payor can be held in contempt of court and subject to severe penalties, including seizing assets, suspending a FL drivers license, garnishment, and if found to be criminal, possible jail time and fines.

Alternatively, if you have fallen behind making your in child support payments, you should promptly consult an experienced child support attorney to assist you with negotiating a payment plan and/or a modification to the order.

Can I Withhold Visitation If my Ex Stops Paying Child Support?

Have Questions Regarding Child Support?

Contact Our Legal Team Today at (954) 447-2580

Quick Inquiry

Quick Inquiry Form

✓ Valid