Divorce Attorneys Pembroke Pines, Weston & Sunny Isles Beach, FL

When one ex-spouse chooses not to follow through with a part of any court-approved agreement such as: 

  • failing to pay alimony
  • failing to pay child support
  • failing to transfer property as required under the divorce decree
  • failing to follow the parenting plan or provide access to children

What Can I Do If my Spouse Stops Paying Child Support?

the other party has the right to immediately seek enforcement of the original court orders, which could include motions for civil contempt of court, criminal charges and aggressive collections actions. Failure to follow agreements has steep penalties and actions, and should be resolved immediately. Our divorce attorneys can assist you with ensuring all parties comply with the court orders or begin the process to modify the original agreements

Need Help with Upholding Divorce Orders?

Contact Our Legal Team Today at (954) 447-2580

Quick Inquiry

Quick Inquiry Form

✓ Valid