Post Divorce Modification Attorneys Pembroke Pines, Weston & Sunny Isles Beach, FL

There are many reasons to request a modification of a family court order in the years after finalizing a divorce:

  • Significant change in income or expenses
  • Insufficient access to child
  • Job changes allowing more or less timesharing
  • Resolution of negative factors such as substance abuse or anger management
  • Relocation to better/worse environment for child
  • Child disability
  • Adult disability

Our experienced attorneys will be able to advise whether the changes in the situation will warrant filing a request for modification with the court.

Can I Change a Final Judgement?

Need Help with Upholding Divorce Orders?

Contact Our Legal Team Today at (954) 447-2580

Quick Inquiry

Quick Inquiry Form

✓ Valid