There are many reasons to request a modification of a family court order in the years after finalizing a divorce:
- Significant change in income or expenses
- Insufficient access to child
- Job changes allowing more or less timesharing
- Resolution of negative factors such as substance abuse or anger management
- Relocation to better/worse environment for child
- Child disability
- Adult disability
Our experienced attorneys will be able to advise whether the changes in the situation will warrant filing a request for modification with the court.
Need Help with Upholding Divorce Orders?