Additional Language - Spanish
Wills, Trusts, Probate, Guardianship, Estate Planning, Foreclosure Defense, Short Sales, Commercial and Residential Real Estate Closings and Corporate Transactions.
- William Mitchell College of Law (J.D. 1993)
- University of Miami, Coral Gables, Florida (B.A., 1987)
- Miami-Dade Community College, Miami, Florida (A.A. 1985)
Bar and Court Admissions:
- Florida Bar, 1998
- U.S. District Court, 1999
- Southern District, 1999
- Middle District, 1999
- Northern District of Florida, 2000
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 11th Circuit, 1999
- Attorneys Title Insurance Fund, 1999
Stephen R. Garcia-Vidal, Esquire has over 20 years’ experience in both Residential and Commercial Real Estate closings, representation of lenders in closings and foreclosures, management of title companies, and resolving title issues. He is also experienced in drafting Wills and Trusts, so that he can help his clients avoid probate. He also does Estate Planning for wealthy individuals to avoid Probate and minimize estate and gift tax.
In addition, Mr. Garcia-Vidal served as an adjunct professor for the Legal Studies Institute at Florida International University Law School in 2012. He also served as a lecturer for National Business Institute regarding Real Estate and Title seminars since 2005. Stephen R. Garcia-Vidal has also served on the board of directors of Mortgage Bankers Association of Greater Miami from 2006 – 2007.
- “Practice Pointers: Estate Planning Considerations”, CABA BRIEFS, Winter, 2006 Issue.
- “Practice Pointers: Estate Planning 101”, CABA BRIEFS, Fall/Winter, 2007 Issue.
- “Florida Real Estate Title: Identifying Defects and Finding Solutions”, National Business Institute, October, 2005.
- “How to Obtain Good Title in Real Estate Transactions”, National Business Institute, February, 2007.
- “Resolving Real Estate Title Defects”, National Business Institute, June 2007.
- “Real Estate Closings A-Z: Navigate Your Closings with Confidence, National Business Institute, March, 2008.
- “Title Law in Florida”, National Business Institute, February, 2008.
- “Examining and Resolving Title Issues”, National Business Institute, December, 2008.
- “Negotiating Real Estate Loan Terms and Workout Options”, April, 2010.